1. You realize there is never any “mastering”. Our environments are changing faster than we can learn. There is always something more to learn.
2. You realize how insanely difficult mastering anything is.
3. You appreciate anyone who does anything well. You know the work and time that mastery took.
4. You don’t harshly criticize others, because you know learning from failure is exactly how you reach mastery.
5. You toss your half hearted ideas because you know how difficult anything worthwhile is, if you aren’t all in, there is no mastery.
6. You feel the overwhelming satisfaction of performing at a extremely high level.
Any task mastered is a task worth mastering.
Hustle it up!